Tuesday 26 June 2012

End of Year Reflection

I think this year was very good for me. I have improved greatly in all subject areas. In my last report, I achieved 5's and above only, which I was very proud of. There is still room for improvement. I think that I should aim for a higher grade next time, so that I can achieve greater. I have gotten much more organized and become much more hard-working. I have contributed to this school's community by taking part in MUN, being a bus leader, and being a member of the SRC. 
Overall, I really enjoyed this school year. I got to make new friends, and achieved many awards. I feel that I am well prepared for the IGCSE course next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lawanya. I am interested in the post you had made on http://www.myprivatetutor.hk/. Please contact me on paragbumb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete