Monday 5 November 2012

CAS Week: Veterinary Experience: Day 1

Today was the first day in which Bop and I took part in our CAS Week work experience in a veterinary clinic. Today, the clinic was jam packed with many visits from animals, and many surgeries. Bop and I were extremely busy; we were assigned to do various tasks such as cleaning cages and cleaning their veterinary equipment. One of the most exciting things I had to do was to hold down a very hyper-active dog, whom which came to get her eyes checked. She didn't enjoy being still, so my job was to keep her still, by holding on really tightly to her. She was a very jumpy dog, leaving my arms aching by the time her check up was finished. Even though it was tiring, I did enjoy myself, as I really do love animals, especially dogs, no matter how hyper they can get. Hopefully, as the week progresses, we will be able to experience more interesting and fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment